Monday, December 6, 2010

Zero Gravity in Showtime

Dancing is a talent and a skill at the same time everyone can dance but not everyone is good at dancing you might know how to dance but you can't be good as this guys "zero gravity".Dancing needs a lot of practice,performing infront of many people in national tv is a different story.Zero gravity is a dance group from Tacloban City I am proud to say that I came from Tacloban City,Leyte were waraynon lives.

I think every waraynon must be proud when this group dance for us uplifting our own culture and place that the waraynon is good in dancing too.The guy who introduce the group which whom I personally know way back in my high school days was there so proud.



I was entertained when I watch there performance not to many dance moves but surely it entertained the crowd and also the judges.However there moves was smooth and very powerful I didn't see any mistake in the routine they have,so far so good.This guys is great and let us support the group!keep it up zero gravity!I am proud to be WARAYNON!

No comments:

Post a Comment